Thursday, August 30, 2012

CDAN: 12/19/06

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Thank you all for the comments and e-mails about Little Britain. I get BBC America, but have yet to watch the show. Lately on BBC I just have been watching Gordon Ramsay's two shows. I checked the schedule for Little Britain and it appears I miss it because it comes on in the middle of the night. So, I will set my DVR and make sure I do not miss any future episodes. Now, someone send me some photos or a YouTube link from the reception. I am sorry Hugh Grant did not get into the festive mood of the wedding. Maybe his blind item romance is not going well?

So, it seems as if the tranny lover from last Friday is going to be reunited with his original crush in the very near future. Will K-Fed be the man in the middle? Perhaps Whitney Houston will be the man in the middle. Did I say that?

When this A-List couple got divorced (were they really ever married?) he wanted to keep all the lingerie and other intimate apparel he had purchased for her. It took weeks to go through all the store receipts and bookkeeping records to find out who had purchased what. Some thought he wanted the lingerie out of spite because of her rumored cheating, and others think it is because he enjoys wearing it, even if it is too big.

What high-profile, huge wedding, marriage of convenience (not last Friday’s) is coming apart because he started sleeping with her boy toys instead of finding his own and is doing so in an unprotected way?

No comments:

Post a Comment