Friday, August 31, 2012

CDAN: 2/12/07

Monday, February 12, 2007

In case you did not notice, I have already included one blind item in a post today and will continue to do so instead of just listing them all at noon. All of them took place last night or Saturday night.

This wedding ceremony loving musician was heard offering/willing to share/willing to watch his date for the evening to anyone who made a nice comment about her.

So moving on to the next party. Feel a tap on my shoulder, and someone is playing the run to the other side before they look game. Who was it you ask? That's right, Ms. Reid. She was back and better than ever. You have to realize that I am a 65 year old, fat, balding, glasses wearing guy and so it seemed odd that Ms. Reid was so entranced my persona that she found me again. She did not know I was going to be at that party, because I did not think I was going to be until the true amount of suckage at the WMG party became apparent. I must admit that she was very charming, but of course the pap show up now, and not earlier with Scarlett. Anyway, she was nice and we actually spoke for about 30 minutes. The reason we were able to speak for 30 minutes is because this party (EMI) also sucked.
Before I leave this party though, let me say that Ryan Cabrera and Natasha Bedingfield will be all over everywhere in the next few weeks. That is why rooms were invented people.

No comments:

Post a Comment