Thursday, August 30, 2012

CDAN: FFF 12/01/06

Friday, December 01, 2006

Four For Friday

So these are quick, shorter blind items for your appetite. As is becoming the norm, I may over the next week expand on them or some may be guessed, or as was the case with one from last week, no longer be relevant.

I can vouch for two, and we will all have to trust the other two. They come from good sources, but you know, there was drinking, etc. so you never know.

The reason I put in the other things from other countries is because it interests me and also I would run out of things to say if I did not comment on other items or gossip from other places. If the last week is any indication, then I may start to get more things in I can share with you without having to use up all my stories.

Now, here they are---

1. What actor and actress on a hit NBC show are having a little thing with each other that their respective significant others do not know about AND one of the pair also has a little something more going on with another person as well?

2. What recent network reality/celebrity couple has been spotted enjoying themselves and others several times at the 13th Floor? FYI, the 13th Floor is an exclusive Las Vegas swingers club.

3. This A list actress thought her television show would go on forever. She was wrong and the show ended within the last year. She spent all her money and cannot get work (maybe not so A list now then huh?) so she has agreed to take it ALL off. People will be standing in line for this issue.

4. What British actress/model has gone back to her old flame of many years because she cannot stand her husband to be? The only problem...she has not told her husband to be, and the old flame also has someone as well...

Liz Hurley

Thanks for all the suggestions and links pertaining to categorizing A-D list people. I will be posting some links and some of the great original suggestions as well this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment