Friday, August 31, 2012

CDAN: 3/21/07

Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Today's Blind Items

Should the two NY blind items from earlier today not be enough to satisfy you, here is one more for you.

These same two first name guys must be really tired today. Both male and female models spent the night with these tow. Spies said there were at least three models of each sex available for use and both partook heavily. Unknown is who did whom or if they shared. One thing is certain. If you need security to pass up people to your room, maybe you should slip them a few bucks so they stay quiet. Also, maybe you should keep the noise level down so they don't have to come into the room and see you in a state or position in which you probably do not want to be seen.

OK, one more, and I won't even make it blind.

First on my life. DR is just a nickname. It has no reference to anything or anyone. For some reason when I met her I had just watched Dickie Roberts and so stranger danger was in my head. There has been no scrogging going on with anyone.

Also, Stacy Keibler was the celebrity who was so sweet the other night. I know I know. Remember though it was our spy's impression and not mine. Maybe she learned a lesson. I don't know.

OK, now the bonus. Don't be surprised to see Hayden Panettiere and Lucas Dick out and about. Seems the two really hit it off last night at the Gibson guitars party. Hayden's mom and Andy Dick were both there and both thought they made a really cute couple. Obviously the couple agrees as they spent some time alone during and after the event. Andy Dick was even on his very best behavior and made Hayden and her mom laugh constantly. I like this couple and it has nothing to do with the fact that I like Hayden. OK, maybe a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment