Thursday, August 30, 2012

CDAN: 11/04/06

Monday, December 04, 2006


Thanks for all the feedback on the new format. It is much appreciated and glad your eyes are no longer hurting.


I do not usually link to other blogs directly, but rather just link to the articles themselves, but for Spicy I make an exception. Plus, she wrote a really good review on the Courtney Love book.
Now for the Blind Item I promised earlier. It is really short, and my plan was to post it on Friday when I do the quick hits, but honestly there is a chance it may come out before Friday. As we have seen, many of my blind items become not so blind after a few days so it is important to be quick.
What newly engaged couple may already be calling it quits because of HER wandering eye? Whenever he is away, SHE is on the lookout for something quick and meaningless. He has caught her in the past, but this time SHE may have gone too far.
--------
Some advice for celebrities. If you start dating someone who has a book about to come out, think about if they like you or the publicity that comes with dating you. I am glad you finally listened to someone Lance.

No comments:

Post a Comment