Friday, August 31, 2012

CDAN: 1/14/07

Sunday, January 14, 2007

No blog on Monday because I have to get ready for the Golden Globes. BUT, of course I could not leave you with nothing. This is true especially if you are stuck at work on Monday, saying OMG, I need ENT. Well, I know that no one is actually saying that except for the people who call me from jail at 3am, but you get the idea. If you are looking for me on television I will be the guy in the tux flashing EL signs like Johnny Fairplay in Survivor. I could of course also be the guy doing a Brit Brit and puking my guts into Jack Nicholson's lap. Either way, it is all about fun.



I want everyone to mark their calendars for Friday the 19th. Friday will not just be the usual Four For Friday, but will be the very first compilation of all the blinds that have been guessed correctly and that I can reveal. I think there are about ten. Also, I know the number of blind items, hints, and the back and forth is getting crazy, so I am working on a fix for the problem. One of the main issues is a lack of time and a lack of knowledge about HTML. I would love to make everything look great, and be organized and understand the value in it.



Tim Gunn gets his own show!!!!! Seriously, this guy makes Project Runway and I think he deserves his own show. I am a HUGE fan. BUT, I am not sure this format the way it is described is going to work for him. I do think he has incredible style, but I am anxious to see how it is going to play out every week and if it will get stale or be uninteresting. I want it to do great and not just be a big hit and then crash and burn like Queer Eye which is being canceled. Remember how hot that show was for the first year, and then everyone said, it is the same week after week. Oh, here is a bit of gossip from Queer Eye, Thom Filicia was not out to his family prior to the show starting. So, immediately prior to the publicity blitz of the first episode, he called his family and said he was going to be on a new television show and its name, and oh yeah, that he was gay. Anyway, I digressed. The point is everyone loves Tim, and so let us hope they give him something great.


Most people when they go on a diet give up sweets or liquor. Perhaps they will even start to exercise. Not Elton John though. He figures the best way to lose weight is to quit eating curry. Well sure, that will work also if curry is another word for all you can eat buffets or gallon containers of Ben & Jerry.

I am sure everyone has heard about the Golden Globes making their gift bags worth $600 instead of last year's $40,000.00. The funny thing in this article is the headline and the picture chosen to go with the headline. There must be a hundred actors and actresses they could have chosen to convey cheapness, but they chose Tara Reid which is so wrong. Also, if you think I am going to have the time of my life at the awards, check out the presenters at the bottom of the article. Those types of presenters ensure a great time and makes the Golden Globes the best awards show out there. I will explain why on Tuesday.


Blind Item of the Day

Have you noticed that this actor has a habit of just about A listing himself and then takes a big break to drop himself back to middle B? Age is the reason most people cite. The reality is that he has always enjoyed playing with his own team even when he was married, and has done so irresponsibly in the past. His frequent trips to Europe to explore his violent, dark side in gay brothels and S&M clubs has become his focus and passion. His failure to use protection at any time could also be causing his limited work schedule. He has a history of doing work only when he needs the money to finance another six month sex fueled vacation. He often signs on for two or three films but usually only completes one before exhaustion and/or lust sets in. Witnesses state that people never get to close to him in the last few days of any film because of his mood swings which alternate between kindness and rage in a matter of minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment