Thursday, August 30, 2012

CDAN: 11/12/06

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Things on my mind -and then if you read it all I will give you some updates on people and some hints as well as a new shorter blind item --

So there has been a great deal of commenting about the blind items. Here are some clarifications and explanations and whatever other words you want to use.

First, you need to remember they are blind items. They are blind items for a reason. Take yesterday’s blind item for example. There is nothing holding me back from revealing RR and BB’s names except for the fact I do not want to see BB hurt anymore than she was. As far as I know about ten people know the whole story and that is the way it is going to stay. RR is an ass and I do not care if he gets hurt, but if I give out his name, then BB gets hurt because people will put two and two together. Many of the blind items would also hurt one side or the other and I am just not going to do that.

Another example would be the kindness from last week. The person in question did not want any publicity. I did ask her if it would be alright if I mentioned it and she agreed as long as she got to read it first. I let her and she made a change or two and let me post it. As far as the jackass item of last week, my friend did not want to be revealed and I agreed. I do not hurt my friends.

I am not blogging to make anyone’s life miserable. I am blogging because I wanted to try it and felt I had some things I wanted to share. I have no other motive for my blog. I do not run ads and think I am about the only one who does not. I am not trying to get a movie deal or book deal or any other deal. I am not here to make anyone miserable or to expose their flaws and misdeeds to the world except in a way that allows people to gain a new perspective on Hollywood and what I deal with on a daily basis. The blog does take a great deal of time and is definitely making my workdays longer. Because of that, I try and just post twice daily at about 930am PST and noon PST. If I see something cool like the video from yesterday then I will post it because I want to share it not because I want to increase traffic to the site.

I do not really change dates or places at all in the blind items with the exception of the MV story. If I use the term a couple or several then I mean couple or several in the same way that anyone else would use that term. Unless someone shares a story with me, none of the events in the blog happened more than about ten years ago and in that case I would say about ten years. I am very careful about the words I use which is one of the reasons the blind items take so much time. Look at the Vixen blind item. I said as far as I know she is not married. I know she was not married at the time the events happened. After the events happened I do not usually keep up with that person’s life. I do not go to IMDB to check on every detail post event. It turns out Vixen has married but I only know this because I went and checked.

I increased the font size on the blog and might increase it just a touch more, but then the letters become distorted. If you click the workfriendly button then the entire blog transforms into something similar to a word document. It not only makes it look like you are working, but also will ease the strain on your eyes.

Some updates and hints -

"Meth" is doing great. She was the one who told me about the dentist. She is happy because her ex and the 20 year old broke up. Meth is actually in pre-production on aa film and it is her biggest part in years.

The client who did the cop a "favor" is still strung out on crack but has managed to avoid being busted. She has a new bf who knows nothing about the crack. He however is really rich and middle aged and cannot believe his luck that a "famous hottie" (her words not mine) is attracted to him.

The first kindness item in which the actress crossed the highway to help the woman with the baby–The actress in question called me after reading it and said she did it more out of anger that other people were not helping than anything else. She just could not believe people could just not do anything. She also said that the stares she gave people as she crossed the highway was the reason people finally started to help and not because she was attractive. She does not consider herself "anything special."

The first Jackass has a new album coming out. He will also be on tour in Europe throughout the spring. Enjoy.

(Still Bryan Adams)

The punisherz are still incredible and just wrote a new song. They want to tour Japan in the New Year.

A&P the adopting for the sake of adopting couple are still not really working. For those who do not think you cannot be blackballed in Hollywood think again.

The gay B lister who came into my office after the NPH situation did decide to accept the movie role. It is a monster role which will make him a star. He said it was ok to tell everyone he took the part. He just wants to leave the role a mystery "for now."

The guy who made the 15 year old pregnant. I really have no news of the girl. As far as the guy goes, he does not work much. The last thing I would hope for is that he become popular again.

The pap who was watching the house is STILL watching. As far as I know he has been there for over a month. He is waiting for one picture which will be worth about two years of taking regular pictures.

I will go over the rest later this week, including the smaller blind items.


Here is a new blind item for you -

This B list movie star (in Academy Award nominated movies) claims he is a US citizen. In actuality he is an illegal immigrant who is deathly afraid of being pulled over while driving. He also has angered producers because he cannot leave the country to promote the movies he is in. If he leaves the country he will not be allowed back in. His excuse is that he is afraid to fly. He loves acting but at the same time wants to quit because he is afraid that with attention comes the chance someone will reveal his true situation. Because he entered the country illegally he cannot just marry someone for a green card and so he waits every day for the knock at the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment