Friday, September 7, 2012

CDAN: 5/09/07

Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Today's Blind Items

So I've had a jackass ready for a week or so, but didn't have a kindness until about an hour or so ago. It's been awhile since I did a post like that and so I called around and found a good kindness. So tomorrow at this time will be the latest installment of Jackass v Kindness so hope you will check it out.

Anyway, I know you want something for today, so here it is.

I've been trying to avoid the gay and lesbian items because they are so prevalent everywhere else, but this one was too good to pass up. So, this very soft spoken A list actress in theory, but in reality couldn't open a movie in her name hasn't had the best luck when it comes to guys. All of her relationships have been in the public eye and have had disastrous results. I don't want to make it seem like she goes from one guy to the next, because she doesn't. Over the past few years there have only been three by my count and they were all long term relationships. Well, it seems as if our actress found someone on the set of her latest movie. The thing is the person she found was a woman. She can't possibly go public with it and as far as I know its her first time being in a relationship with a woman. There's no pressure on our actress from her lover, and so the two are spending some time together away from prying eyes while they decide whether it's real or just a fling. This one is a really big shocker and would probably make your mouth drop. I actually think she deserves some happiness whether with a man or a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment